2002 May 21 15:57

[vox] Linux TV tuner card.

I'm looking for a TV tuner card for my soon to be better-and-faster Linux
workstation; reason being that I'm *finally* moving out, and don't feel
much like buying a TV when I've got a really nice 19" monitor.  It's not
like I'm really a boob tube glutton anyways, so I can't really even justify
the cost of a TV; whereas I can the cost of a video capture/TV tuner card
(Hey, I can do my own Invader Zim encoding then).

I've found a ton of projects listed that support various chipsets, but
I can't find a good listing of *supported cards*.  Anyone have one they'd
care to recommend?