2002 May 21 14:26

[vox] interesting news (playing copy-protected CD on PC)

[vox] interesting news (playing copy-protected CD on PC)

This is my first time to post here, Hello, everyone !

anyway, here is an interesting news from news.com:

"Cracking CDs with magic markers ":

http://news.com.com/2100-1023-918273.html?tag=fd_top

from there, you can learn that you can just use a
felt-tip marker to mark the "bogus" track at the rim
of the latest copy-protected CDs from Sony Music and
others. Then you can play/rip the CD as normal on your
PC. Cheers! (I didn't try it because I don't have such
one CD).

--
Han

=====