2002 May 21 12:23

[vox] TiVo talk at LUGOD - bad news :(

Bad news - Richard "TiVolutionary" Bullwinkle, who appears to have been
quite big in the online community of TiVo users, and who was planning on
coming to speak at LUGOD some time this year, left the company last week. :^(

Anyway, I've asked if he has a successor, or some other contact I can bug
about getting someone out here to talk.

Wish me luck!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org