2002 May 21 10:31

Re: [vox] Stallman on Slashdot

Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):

>> what do you see are the unanswered/deflected questions?
>
> I should have worded this differently, and I'll admit that much.
>
> It's not like this opinion of RMS is new guys.  I have had it since my
> first encounter with him, and have never seen him do or say anything to
> improve it since...

So, we know that.

And, having established that, it might be interesting to discuss the
merits of what was said in those two Linuxworld.com articles, as opposed
to venting pique about the speakers' personal qualities and other
matters extraneous to the merits of what was said in the articles.

I can tell the difference.  Can you?  If you can, will you?