2002 May 20 16:27

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

On Mon, 20 May 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> I keep getting spam in Turkish. Wierd. I have no idea how I got on a
> mailing list in Turkey.

I keep getting the spam from domains that are registered in Turkey
as well, although if it is in Turkish, it's not a dialect of Turkish
that the web translators I have can decipher. It's in fact the only
spam I get. This address is only used for my game, this mailing list
and the SecurityFocus mailing lists, so they had to have harvested
the address from one of these sources.

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000