2002 May 20 14:20

[vox] More being Raffled!

Our guest speakers are brining some stuff to raffle tonight, too!

Courtesy of LinuxDevices.com

  Software packages:
     SuSE Linux Professional 7.2
     Word Perfect Office 2000 for Linux
  Books:
     SAMS Teach Yourself QT Programming
     SAMS Teach Yourself StarOffice 5 for Linux
     Programming Jabber (O'Reilly)

  Courtesy of the Embedded Linux Consortium
    The Cathedral & The Bazaar (3 copies)
    World War 3 (the book, not the event!)
    Embedded Linux Hardware, Software & Interfacing