2002 May 20 11:33

Re: [vox] IF stats?

the woody disks at yesterday's installfest came from me, downloaded via
jigdo-lite about a week ago.  at least, i think they were there (i
didn't go to yesterday's IF, but gave my cd's and the lugod switch to
mike).

we only use woody when we need to use X 4.x for new laptop chips that
seem to pop up at every IF.

pete

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>