2002 May 20 11:25

Re: [vox] IF stats?

Quoting Roland (Rusty) Minden (clownsinc@attbi.com):

> Sorry for the late reply I just got some more RSVPs making the total 11 of
> which two are configuration issues and three are for Debian. I have two
> copies of Woody (one sold) and as I understand it the LUGOD Demo machine will
> be there.

I'm curious:  How many CDs in your Woody / 3.0 CD set, and where did it
come from?

The only woody CDs are unofficial, at this point, so what you get
depends on whose build you're using.  The most-complete sets I know of
are these:

o  i386 (8 discs):
http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#testing  (list of mirror sites)
ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/woody/

o  other architectures (7 discs):
http://cdimage-unofficial.debian.net/ (information pages)
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/trasno.net/unofficial-debian-cds/

(Rummage down around the bottom of http://linuxmafia.com/debian/tips for