2002 May 20 08:46

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

It would appear that on Mon, 20 May 2002, Richard S. Crawford did say:

> I've been getting spam from other countries now, too.

one URL: http://spamassassin.org - brought to you by one of those fine
folks over at linux.ie :)

johnmc.
--