2002 May 20 10:09

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

Re: [vox] [OT] Fwd: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! kEkcABQJPzWxFXcFbVB

I've been thinking about starting a collection of the Nigerian scam messages, and then writing a literary critique of them, possibly doing a "top ten" list ranked by creativity and chutzpah.

I've been getting spam from other countries now, too.  I've gotten a couple of spam messages written in Spanish, a couple in Korean, and this morning I received one that had been written in French.

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 07:52:58AM -0700, joseph e arruda wrote:

> I think my all time favourite this year was from an 'amy wilson' who
> spammed me from .cn, .tw and .es domains and hawked life insurance and
> 'adult novelties'. Damn that ho gets around  ;)

> On Mon, 20 May 2002, Alexandra Thorn wrote:
>
> > > Two actual spam subjects I've gotten;
> > >
> > > - You've won the Porn Lottery!
> > > - Become an ordained minister!
> > >
> > > Anyone else wanna share dumb things spammers have tried to sell them?

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford

MSN:  underpope@hotmail.com

vi vi vi - the editor of the beast