2002 May 19 17:56

[vox] forgot the file! (re: fax machine)

[vox] forgot the file! (re: fax machine)

Oops, here is the

Greetings:
I have a nice fax machine that has one slight problem.  It only prints out one side of the paper.  I have narrowed down the falt to the printing device not being close enough to the carbon paper/ paper since I can push down on the said component and it prints the entire page. Sending a fax is no problem but scanning and also receiving a fax is.

It appears that this is a simple problem to resolve however I don't want to bother.  I have attached a jpeg file of the fax machine.  It is a brother 1950 mfc fax machine combo.   It also connects up to a computer as well, I will have to find the cords however.

It is free for any lugod member.  Just e-mail me back.

Jim (aspiring computer geek)