2002 May 20 11:18

Re: [vox] IF stats?

Okay.  I'll be there later today but I won't be bringing my laptop or my
copy of Mandrake 8.2 because I forgot about the IF until last night when I
got to my parents' place in Walnut Creek.  I hope to see some more of you
installers there... :)

-Mark

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Roland (Rusty) Minden wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply I just got some more RSVPs making the total 11 of
> which two are configuration issues and three are for Debian. I have two
> copies of Woody (one sold) and as I understand it the LUGOD Demo machine will
> be there.
>
> New updates:
> Red Hat 7.3 (two sets)
> Mandrake 8.2 (two sets)
> Debian Woody (two sets)
> SuSE 8.0 (Proffessional Set) They tok out yast and have left us with yast2
> only :-(
>
> On Saturday 18 May 2002 21:27, nbs wrote:
> > On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 07:30:51PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> > > What's tomorrow's IF looking like?
> >
> > I haven't been keeping the closest count, but I think at least
> > a half dozen have RSVP'd so far.[*]
> >
> > Rusty?  Got an exact number?
> >
> > -bill!
> > [*] Including the one I noticed a little further down in my inbox ;)

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.