2002 May 18 03:41

Re: [vox] MD5 Checksums and Public Downloading

Re: [vox] MD5 Checksums and Public Downloading

I have no need to deal with prima donnas who would rather grasp onto
their tattered beliefs and challenge others to "show me the money"
rather than lift a finger and do the tests for themselves to determine
whether or not something is true. So, with that in mind.....

*Ploink* (much to the happiness of the others on the list I bet)

Shwaine the Wandering Arch of Malevolence
http://www.malevolence.com              http://www.shwaine.com
telnet://shwaine.dyn.greystoneapts.com:3000