2002 May 16 15:06

Re: [vox] [OT] UC dissertation question

On Thursday 16 May 2002 10:30 am, you wrote:
> does UC expect equations to be punctuated?
>
> or is this left up to the author?

U.C.'s position on a question like this is that it is up to your committee.
U.C. has rules.  For example U.C. says your left margin has to be 1.5 inches.
 It has rules that it will not enforce.  For example it has a rule that says
that the page number has to be 1/2 inch from both the top and the right hand
margin, but this rule is not enforced.  It has rules about the type of paper;
certain bond, weight, acid free.  However, the equation question is up to
your committee.

Bob