2002 May 10 20:53

Re: [vox] NW Schools Continued

Awesome, but very sad article. I would love to be part of a project like this
moving schools to Open Source Solutions wow, but I have to agree if it is not
planned and done correctly you will end up with a bad name. "Those who fail
to plan plan to fail" a good quote that fits this very well. What is
happening here in California? In any case thanks for the update Rod.

Rusty