2002 May 10 09:04

[vox] LUGOD at the Whole Earth Festival

Be sure to swing by and see some of us folks from LUGOD at the
Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis today (Fri. May 10th, 12pm-6pm) and
tomorrow (Sat. May 11th, 8am-6pm).

We'll be handing out pamphlets full of Linux-related info. (and reasons
Microsoft really isn't a very good choice), as well as copies of
DemoLinux 3.0 bootable Linux CDs donated by the friendly folks at Z-World,
and copies of Mandrake 6.1 Linux installation CDs donated by Mandrake.

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/