2002 May 09 21:22

Re: [vox] Windows versions

On Thu, 9 May 2002, nbs wrote:
>   Microsoft Windows Telco EULA:
>
>     You may not use your phone, modem, DSL line, or Fax machine to make
>     any disparaging remarks against Microsoft, Microsoft Windows Telco,
>     or Phoney, the phone-line assistant.

Part of the new features in TecloXP phone service includes a new
two-player version of solitare! (Thanks 3DeadTrollsInABaggie)

You must consent to our phone interrogation as the phone will try to
connect to other devices in your house to see if you have genuine MS
products and valid, uncopied install codes.

(Behind the Scenes At Microsoft)
http://artists.mp3s.com/artist_song/988/988353.html

(others)
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/37/three_dead_trolls_in_a_bag.html