2002 May 09 19:48

Re: [vox] Windows versions

I think that the next place where Microsoft will find itself in trouble is when
it goes after Telecommunications server software, which is solidly a *nix
market. (In a world long ago, I was the cuircuit admin. for the fiber optic
ring around San Francisco..that was fun..)
Microsoft Windows Telco...hmm, that will be when the courts take another long
hard look at the power of a monopoly...