2002 May 09 15:11

Re: [vox] Windows versions

On Thursday 09 May 2002 14:04, nbs wrote:
> Did you know that all versions of Windows are, in fact, completely
> identical?  (95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, etc.)
>
> How do I know this?  Because Microsoft said so!
>
>   "...it would be technically impossible to offer multiple versions of
>   Windows and would create havoc for consumers and the computer industry."

Well they are partly correct, that it creates havoc.  Showing
that MS doesn't care about consumers or the industry.

I cannot imagine at this point that the judge gives their
statements any credibility at all.  The obvious ruling is to
split the company in two, just as Judge Jackson ordered.
I hope she has the cojones to do the right thing.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/