2002 May 09 21:26

[vox] Windows versions

Did you know that all versions of Windows are, in fact, completely
identical?  (95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, etc.)

How do I know this?  Because Microsoft said so!

  "...it would be technically impossible to offer multiple versions of
  Windows and would create havoc for consumers and the computer industry."

;)