2002 May 07 16:43

Re: [vox] inane comment about mozilla

> still not fast nor stable enough for me to switch from opera, but the
> mozilla folk have definitely made HUGE headway since last year.

Ever since 0.9.1, Mozilla's been good enough for me.  And that means
that Galeon and Skipstone have improved at thesame rate.  Add Konqueror,
snd we now have _three_ exceptional, open-source Web browsers.  That's
just stupendous.

Galeon will hit the sweet spot for a lot of people.

--
Cheers,               "That article and its poster have been cancelled."
Rick Moen                   -- David B. O'Donnel, sysadmin for America Online