2002 May 07 16:43

[vox] inane comment about mozilla

i just used mozilla, and i'm really impressed at how fast it has become.
and stable too.

still not fast nor stable enough for me to switch from opera, but the
mozilla folk have definitely made HUGE headway since last year.  i used
to think that NOT using mozilla was a no-brainer.  now i see something
that i would use if i weren't so happy with opera.

pete