2002 May 07 14:21

Re: [vox] possible talk

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 01:16:52PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> sure -- but let's just use "codeweavers" instead of alexandre.  there
> are a few people they're asking to give the talk.  we can narrow it down
> to a person when he gets back to me.

Done.  I based the blurb on their "About Us" page.

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/tba/

> i also mentioned joe's offer for a ride from silicon valley and gave him
> the upcoming meetings URL.

Thanks! :)  Let me know!  Also, forward me his/her/whoever's confirmation,
so I can make a note of who to talk to when the meeting draws near.
(I also like to keep track of when we last e-mailed people, and when they
last responded.)

Thanks!

W00t!