2002 May 07 21:26

Re: [vox] possible talk

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 10:50:01AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> file this under "this ain't no hans reiser, but it's still cool"...
>
> i'm talking to jeremy white, CEO of code weavers (crossover plugin and
> crossover office) and a principle wine developer right now.  i'm trying
> to negotiate having him come to a lugod meeting to give a talk about
> wine and code weavers.

Awwwwesome!!!  When you ask him to pick a date, be sure he goes to

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/upcoming/

Mainly so that he doesn't pick a date that already got scheduled since
you last e-mailed him, but also so we can get that "Richard Bullwinkle effect"
(eg, "you've got a cool line-up, I want to be part of it!" ;^) )

Thanks Pete!