2002 May 03 10:55

[vox] [leekc@us.ibm.com: IBM developerWorks Live! The IBM Technical Deve

[vox] [leekc@us.ibm.com: IBM developerWorks Live! The IBM Technical Developer Conference - discount and Free exhibit hall passes]

Enjoy!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Karen C Lee <leekc@us.ibm.com> -----

Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 19:03:41 -0700
From: "Karen C Lee" <leekc@us.ibm.com>
Subject: IBM developerWorks Live! The IBM Technical Developer Conference - discount
 and Free exhibit hall passes
To: nbs@sonic.net

Hi Bill,

I wanted to let you know that Free Exhibit Hall passes have just been made
available for May 8th and 9th at IBM developerWorks Live!  The IBM
Technical Developer Conference.

We would like to extend this offer to members of your user group - LUGOD.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions,  best regards,

Karen tel
415-545-5893.

Full Conference Pass = $695 (use code PW1C for registration)
1 day pass:  $500 per person

Free Exhibit Hall passes are now available:
* for May 8 & 9 access to the exhibit hall only
  (does not include any  technical sessions,  meals, or special activities)
* Use registration code EHUG for Exhibit Hall Pass
* (Not available to IBM  employees)

IBM developerWorks Live! is the new premier event that merges three
successful IBM conferences -- WebSphere 2001, Lotus DevCon 2001 and
Solutions, The IBM Technical Developer Conference -- to bring you this
year's most comprehensive developer event.  From May 7-10, 2002 at The
Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, we will be hosting IBM's
largest conference targeted to both corporate "build to use" and ISV "build
to sell" developers.  IBM developerWorks Live! is our most visible
commitment to this pivotal community.

The discounted price offered to your members is $695.00 -  almost 50% off
the full price.
(When you register, choose Option 2, "Enroll using a pre-enrollment Code"
and enter PW1C to indicate that you've been
offered this discount.) Register online today at:

     http://www.ibm.com/events/ibmdeveloperworkslive/r/expwd1

Keynote speakers include Steve Mills, Senior VP and Group Executive, Robert
LeBlanc, General Manager, Tivoli Software, Daniel Sabbah, VP, AIM
Development,  Al Zollar, General Manager, Lotus Software, Janet Perna,
General Manager, Data Management, Susan Whitney, General Manager, eServer
xSeries, and Irving Wladawsky-Berger, VP, Technology and Strategy, IBM
Server Group.  Executive hosts are Bob Timpson, General Manager, Developer
Relations and John Swainson, General Manager, AIM Division.  Maynard Webb,
President of eBay Technologies, brings industry insight as the visionary
and leader of one of the most sophisticated Websites in the world.  In
short, the lineup of IBM and industry talent is world-class.

Compelling reasons to attend:
Experience More! at IBM developerWorks Live!

1.  This is IBM's top annual worldwide event for software developers to
learn from the best experts and senior execs about using WebSphere, Linux,
XML, Web Services, Data Management, wireless technologies, Lotus messaging
and collaboration, and more...to build scalable, available, and secure
e-business solutions!

2.  The hands-on lab training is unique:  40+ hands-on labs covering
XML/XSL, EJBs, JSPs, servlets and, in the context of WebSphere, Lotus, DB2
and other technologies.

3.  Its elective sessions are broad and deep:  375 hours of in-depth
elective and hands-on lab sessions, covering the full range of IBM's open
middleware that runs on multiple hardware platforms and operating systems.

4.  Its "birds of a feather" sessions facilitate sharing with other
developers of best practices for building, managing and fine-tuning your
applications.  See the code, hear the tips and learn how to avoid the
"gotchas."

5.  Its "Meet the Developers" sessions on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
allow you to directly question the lab experts on subjects that interest
you in an informal setting.

6.  Its focus on open standards technology sets it apart from other
conferences in the industry.

7.  Developers can gain internationally recognized qualification provided
by IBM's Professional Certification Program.

Discover More! at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/events/ibmdeveloperworkslive/index.html

best regards,

Karen C. Lee,  Manager Developer Community Outreach
tel. 415-545-5893           leekc@us.ibm.com    425 Market Street, San
Francisco, CA,   94105

Web services briefings  ibm.com/developerworks/offers/events
http://www.ibm.com/developerWorks      http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com
IBM developerWorks Live!  IBM's technical developer conference, May 7-10
ibm.com/events/ibmdeveloperworkslive

----- End forwarded message -----