2002 May 02 15:16

Re: [vox] Printouts for WEF

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 02:49:30PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i couldn't disagree more.  they want a talk about "why linux".  that
> question is very effectively answered by "why not microsoft" (which also
> answers "why bsd", but we'll let the bsd'ers worry about that one).
>
> but i understand what you're saying.  we can certainly tone it down.
> but giving reasons why not to use MS is extremely savy and highly
> poignant.

Yeah... :)  I did kinda 'hype it up' for the WEF.

I think a general overview with a few of the nastiest examples, rather
than tons of specific examples, would be better for the 4-H thing.

Well... I guess we CAN do handouts for 4-H, too, so we woudln't even
need to necessarily TALK too much about all this.

BTW - we need to worry about handouts for 4-H soon, I think.  Henry!!!