2002 May 03 10:36

Re: [vox] Win4Lin vs VMWare...

doug,

i don't remember how far i got with vmware, but i do have a good sized
section on win4lin.   see the "linux gamers' howto" for information
about win4lin and vmware.

as for your question about an eval version of win4lin, there is no
evaluation version.  you buy it, period.  you do have a 30 (or is it
60?) day money back guarantee.

btw -- i do believe that lugod has (or had) a copy of win4lin in the
library.  some sort of free version we were given as swag by someone.

pete

begin R. Douglas Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net>