2002 May 01 17:34

Re: [vox] Win4Lin vs VMWare...

Hmm, my guess is you won't get it to run under VMware or
Win4Lin either.  Sounds like you're stuck with Windows.
Consider keeping the Win98 box and adding the win32
TightVNC client so you can use it as a dumb workstation.

Of course this assumes you have a separate Linux box that
you can network it to.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/