2002 May 01 16:08

Re: [vox] Win4Lin vs VMWare...

VMware is pretty good, though I've seen it crash a few times,
including the recent 3.0 version.  But the main problem with
expensive software like this is you keep having to buy the
upgrades.  I have no experience with Win4Lin.

What Windows apps do you need to run?  Do you have a second
computer?  Perhaps there's a better solution.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/