2002 Apr 30 23:21

[vox] Are you jobs boring?

Just wondering how many people are finding there jobs lack that deep technical
aspect that furthers your knowledge? Anyone here in a job that feels like its
actually holding you back...

And anyone come across a show-off or show-offs at the work place who only know
a smattering of stuff?

Just had to blow that off :). Guess I am getting seriously bored at Apple...

Matt
Ps Its ok to know a smattering of stuff, as long as you know it :).
PPs Linux and Open Source further learning at knowledge, which comes at a
pricve...Other techs from gui systems have no idea what you're talking abotu
lol.