2002 Apr 30 18:27

[vox] Re: On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox]/etc/apt/so

[vox] Re: On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox]/etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:
> No, dude.  What are you smoking?

Nothing! Honest! My brains are far to small for me to waste them on
smoking stuff.

> I'm talking about Mike >Simons<
>
> ;)  (Our /local/ uber-guru ;^) )
>
> When're you going to come out to another meeting, anyway, eh?

Dunno. The one that sounded most interresting was the Monday, July 15,
2002 on ReiserFS. (Attending that meeting is not a CERTAINTY, but seems
likely.) Well that, and to mee your local Guru Mike Simons (sorry about
the bad spelling on your name Mike!) I have read his posts and he is way
more elite than me. :-D

His posts are good stuff. Very descriptive. Easy to read and follow. Well
informed. Reminds me of Bill (you) and Andru in many ways - a fellow nerd.

-ME