2002 Apr 30 18:16

On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox] /etc/apt/sources.lis

On the subject of Mike not being ME - Was Re: [vox] /etc/apt/sources.list --- testing -> woody?

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:47:59PM -0700, ME wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, nbs wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:23:25PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > > according to mike, unstable will always be called sid.
> >
> > This is correct.  (Well, at least, Mike told ME this, too :^) )
>
> No way! Mike did not tell ME this. He may have told YOU this, but he did
> not tell ME this. :-P     (joking. You must be talking about Mike
> Simmons. ?)

No, dude.  What are you smoking?

I'm talking about Mike >Simons<

;)  (Our /local/ uber-guru ;^) )

When're you going to come out to another meeting, anyway, eh?