2002 Apr 30 16:26

Re: [vox] DemoLinux

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:20:11PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
<snip>
> > HP system with everything except usb mouse working.  I have also tried
>                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> bill, take note.  these things are popular.  also, ryan made a good
> point.  we need to tell people at wef about these two issues.

The 'requirements' for the DemoLinux disc state that you need a PS/2 or
Serial mouse (although they do admit that sometimes it DOES work).

I've mentioned this on the 'cover' for the CD, along with the other
requirements (eg, PC with a CDROM drive, 100MB HD space (optional),
RAM requirements, etc.)

I'll also try to make sure people who grab the CD at the WEF event
(and other events where we may have these) are told about this
requirement.