2002 Apr 29 22:32

Re: [vox] Linux World in August...

Oh, and BTW, when I was ranting about dumb hype-sucking biznatches, I was
referring in a very general way about Silicon Alley and the influx of
bothe East Coast and Stanford MBAs with fresh faces and rotten hearts full
of greed and avarice along with every pile of nut-spackle who knew the
</i> tag and thought that being a C coder was the next logical step.  May
they all suffer miserable lives where their insipid vapidity gives them
each their own band on a ring of hell as yet to be built, each with their
very own personal Moloch to play Yahtzee with their innards for the
remainder of eternity...

But really, in an ideal utopian world, all those guys would be smiling
happily and frolicking in a verdant field....where I would rain hellfire
and lightning upon them arbitrarily from my dark tower.

Hey, it's MY utopia, and petty dot.commers can die die die.

z (this message brought to you by the writings of Hunter S Thompson and
Cintra Wilson, along with a dosage of coffee the size of Juan Valdez's
head and a baaaaaaaaaaaaad Monday attitude)