2002 Apr 29 16:29

Re: [vox] Linux World in August...

> Well, since I live in Santa Clara, I will be there (I will probably slum
> at a friends house in Pacifica).  If some of the folks I hope are going
> are there, there should be a small old-VA reunion godzilla-style
> drinkathon.  Anyone feeling particularly self-destructive and of the
> 'controlled living through better chemicals' philosophy is free to join.

Be nice to see how everyone is doing, especially as last year and the
beginning of this year have been so...Depressing?

> The show looks to be somewhat better than the graveyard that was NYC 3
> months ago.

Never went to NYC, but remember how poor LW was last August.  Although still
have and use that beer opener from SuSE that is titled, "the tools for
success".  Typical German, straight to the point!

Matt