2002 Apr 29 12:27

Re: [vox] Linux World in August...

> Did you try Konqueror?  Galeon? (though I suppose if Mozilla breaks...)
> Lynx?  Links?  Dillo?  Cheetah?  Arachne?  Amaya?  BrowseX?
> Chimera?  Mnemonic?
>
> ;)
>
> -bill!

Galeon works as I just registered Jaime (without her knowing, happy birthday
and all that...lol).

This is what I get when using Konq:

Registration Control Systems Ahh Konqueror user... I know you can change the
agent id.
 But there seems to be a Java Script incompatibility with Konqueror at this
time. So the registration pages won't work.
PS: I use the Konqueror Browser but I still use netscape for heavy Javascript
sites.

Welcome fellow Linux user.
Sorry some Web browsers is not Supported at this time. We don't like that.
We are working toward supporting all browsers that support forms.
But for right now you will need to use Netscape 4.5 or higher on the following
platforms

Linux
Windows
Solaris