2002 Apr 24 22:43

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

henry mentioned he believes the quality of the image suffers greatly
when you use a converter.

i suppose that would have something to do with the converter itself
though.

anyone convert digital <-> analog signal with good results?

pete

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>