2002 Apr 24 11:52

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

[vox] Re: [vox-tech] Lugod Demo Computer Hardware Details

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>

> On Wednesday, April 24th, I accidentally deleted this line.
> >
> > The speakers and Voodoo 5 are both at my office. There is a standing offer to
> > sell the Voodoo 5 to any club member for $50.
>
> [I] would think the Voodoo 5 would benefit the club more by staying in
> the demo machine.

we can't use it with the demo machine because the monitor takes only
digital input and the voodoo5 is analog output.

standard price of voodoo5 is $75-$80 on ebay.

please move this over to vox.

pete