2002 Apr 22 15:44

Re: [vox] Why not Microsoft?

I doubt there's much consistency.  The article says a lot of
them are donated, and the others were mostly likely bought
piecemeal.  There might not even be much networking going on.
Many machines are probably non- or semi-working and you'd
have to figure out how to sanitize those.

Then you have to actually talk to people about how each
machine is used.  There's probably a lot of non-MS material
that will have to be backed up and restored.

I'd be VERY surprised if it were so easy.

-- Rod