2002 Apr 22 14:37

Re: [vox] Why not Microsoft?

rod, it could be an easy job -- just think about beowulf clusters.  they
don't do all that by hand.  redhat has a utility that you set up one
computer, make a floppy disk that reads all the relevent info and clones
the machine.

if their systems are mostly homogeneous, it would be as simple as
booting up a computer with a floppy disk.

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>