2002 Apr 22 13:52

Re: [vox] Why not Microsoft?

wouldn't it be a cool advertising campaign if we got a bunch of people
together to make a road trip to oregon and do a linux installfest for
the school system?

forget slashdot.  that would be like "new york times" or "washington
post" kind of media attention.   :)

pete

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>