2002 Apr 17 13:16

Re: [vox] 'City Slickers'

we went to marine world last year (sad to see the animals living under 6
flags roller coasters) and we saw some african penguins there. they were
neat to watch (don't know if they were this kind or not).

pete asked the caretaker whether the penguins were pro-linux. she asked
"what's linux?"

:)
rhonda