2002 Apr 16 18:51

[vox] Filter "Upcoming Events" on www.lugod.org

While I'm proud of the "Upcoming Events" listing on the front page of our
website, I realize that some people couldn't care less about what other
LUGs or local computer groups are doing, so I've added an option (which
requires cookie support in your browser) which lets you 'filter' the
listing to show only LUGOD events.

There's a link at the bottom of the 'Upcoming Events' box which lets you
toggle this.  (The title of the box will change from "Upcoming Events" to
"Upcoming LUGOD Events")

Or you can just go here now:

  http://www.lugod.org/?event_pref=lugod

If you decide you don't like it, just click the "(Show all events)" link
that will appear, or go here:

  http://www.lugod.org/?event_pref=all

Enjoy!

-bill!