2002 Apr 16 11:14

[vox] Darrell Parker?

A few months ago I was talking to Darrell Parker about the possibility of
getting some hardware from him to build myself a PC.  I seem to remember
that he wrote me saying that he had changed his e-mail address at some
point, but I seem to have lost track of both that message and his new
e-mail address.  If you're on vox, Darrell, could you please e-mail me
again?  Otherwise... Does anyone have his e-mail address or otherwise know
how to contact him?  I know that he lives in Roseville.

Sorry for mailing to the list.

Thanks in advance,
Alex