2002 Apr 13 11:20

[vox] Whole Earth Festival idea

We had an officer's meeting tonight, and during the discussion of
our participating at the Whole Earth Festival (May 10-12),
Pete suggested that we could hand out Linux distribution CDs as a
'thank you' gift for a donation.

A donation to whom, though?  Well, perhaps EFF or FSF.
(And if EFF, then maybe I can convince Robin Gross to come :^) )

Either way, whether we give them out as 'gifts for donations' or not,
it'd be nice to have CDs for the event.

Would anyone be willing to burn some?

(In the meantime, I'm going to hit up all of the usual suspects:
Red Hat, Mandrake, etc.)

PS - We still need volunteers and a table!!!

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/