2002 Apr 11 20:38

Re: [vox] Upcoming meeting news!

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 07:17:30PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> Here's a few other topics I'd like to see presentations on;
>
> - Avoiding and dealing with spam
> - BASH prompt customization
> - Linux Multimedia (playing video files, ripping cds,
>   encoding/editing video, streaming, etc)
> - Getting help online ( IRC, websites, usenet, mailing lists)

Excellent.  I've added all of these (plus Rod's 'printing' one)
to the Wishlist page:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/wishlist/

I'll troll around the 'net and see if I can dig up more cool potential
speakers (including folks from Dreakworks, Matt... ;)  I can't remember...
I may have bugged them in the past.)