2002 Apr 11 19:18

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - agalactic gasb

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - agalactic gasbag]

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 16:55, Melissa wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Don Werve wrote:
>
> > A friend of mine coined the following:
> >
> > "Highlander: The Original."
> > "Highlander 2: The Sickening."
> > "Highlander 3: We're really sorry."
> > "Highlander 4: The way it should be."
>

> Heh.
>
> Which was the one set in a post-apocalyptic type future, where the planet
> was was covered by some sort of sheild, and the hero was constantly
> harried by hysterical punk-porcupine aliens with teeny tiny sunglasses?
> I saw that on video maybe ten years ago, and I never had the slightest
> clue what was going on.  In fact, I'm so confused on the subject, it may
> not even be a highlander movie. =)

That's the one I've been complaining about, the second one, labeled "The
Sickening", above.  I don't know about the "constantly harried..." part,
though - there are only two, and he kills the first one close to the
beginning.  He might have killed both then, I forget.

Micah