2002 Apr 11 19:00

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - a galacticgasb

Re: Other sucky "sequels" [Re: [vox] [OT]: george lucas - a galacticgasbag]

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Don Werve wrote:

> A friend of mine coined the following:
>
> "Highlander: The Original."
> "Highlander 2: The Sickening."
> "Highlander 3: We're really sorry."
> "Highlander 4: The way it should be."

Heh.

Which was the one set in a post-apocalyptic type future, where the planet
was was covered by some sort of sheild, and the hero was constantly
harried by hysterical punk-porcupine aliens with teeny tiny sunglasses?
I saw that on video maybe ten years ago, and I never had the slightest
clue what was going on.  In fact, I'm so confused on the subject, it may
not even be a highlander movie. =)

--
 {     A scratch?     } O o .