2002 Apr 11 00:21

Re: [vox] Fwd: Release: Copyright Protection Law (fwd)

Re: [vox] Fwd: Release: Copyright Protection Law (fwd)

It says that the bill has been "Universally Rejected", not that it has
been rejected by Congress. Still, it doesn't look very good for the bill.

"While the Commerce Committee has primary control over the bill, it will
be difficult to pass without the co-operation of Sen. Leahy and other
Judiciary Committee members, staffers from both committees said."

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Ryan wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 April 2002 09:06 pm, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:
> > Here's the Libertarian Party's official line about the CBDTPA.
>
> There was a story on slashdot a few hours ago, this bill has been rejected
> due to geek outcry.

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
www.dooglio.net