2002 Apr 11 08:40

Re: [vox] Free stuff available, LAST DAY!

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 04:12:47PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 April 2002 04:03 pm, Henry House wrote:
> > I have a lot of free stuff available to whoever picks it up from my office,
> > from 5PM until 7PM this evening. Items include:
> >
> > * Dot matrix printer and paper
> > * Color scanner (NOT Linux-compatible)
> > * 25-foot parallel cable
> > * Many other cables: serial, parallel, power, SCSI
> > * Switchboxes
> > * Power strips
> > * PCMCIA card ethernet adapters
> > * ISA SCSI cards
> > * A floppy drive
> > * 72-pin ECC memory
> > * Mac cables
> > * And more!
> >
> > This is the LAST DAY I will be offering this stuff. I will not save
> > anythinf for you; you must pick it up. Anything not given away will be
> > taken to Davis Waste Removal to Bulky Waste Days tomorrow.
> >
> > I also have some parts for sale (prices may be negotiable):
> >
> > * Intel eepro100 PCI ethernet adapters, a great card and a breeze to set up
> >   under Linux
> > * QLogic Fibre Channel controller, $100 (fibre media, Linux supported)
> > * Seagate Hornet SCSI Travan tape drive, $25 (not well supported under
> > Linux) * Voodoo 3 AGP video card, 35Mb, $50 (works great under Linux)
> >
> > I am also looking to buy an RJ45 crimping tool.

Once again I forgot to include my address. It is 1105 Kennedy Place #1. To
get there: drive north on J Street. Kennedy Place comes off on the right
immediately before J ends at Covell. There is plenty of free parking. My door
is clearly visible from the street and I will leave it open.

--
Henry House